PTCA Baloon Catheter
Brand Name: ClearLine
- A PTCA balloon catheter is a type of “soft” catheter with an inflatable “balloon” at its tip which is used during a balloon angioplasty procedure to enlarge a narrow opening or passage of the heart’s vessels.
- The deflated balloon catheter is positioned, then inflated to perform the necessary procedure, and deflated again in order to be removed.
- Compliance: Compliant, semi compliant and non compliant balloon.
- Nominal Pressure, Rated bust pressure & average bust pressure.
- Single and double marker.
- Type of balloon
- Crossing Profiles
- Lesion Entry Profiles
- Length: Normal Length, Short Length and Long Length
- Dog Bone Effect