Brand Name: UneProtect
Transducer protectors are used in hemodialysis blood lines to keep the blood side of the circuit separated from the machine side, and to prevent contamination of the machine by the blood flowing through the circuit. Protective hydrophobic barrier allows only sterile air to pass through, protecting patients and equipment from cross contamination
Prevents blood and dialyzing fluid from damaging sensitive transducer monitoring devices. TP’s incorporate bacterial retentive Hydrophobic membrane.
- Hydrophobic membrane with 0.2 micron pore size.
- Prevents contamination of the internal pressure monitoring lines.
- Sterile, Non-Pyrogenic.
- Ridged finger grip around the outside for better grip.
- Antibacterial hydrophobic air filter with female lure lock/male lure lock
- Choice of media to accommodate sterilization methods
- Colored housings available for identification
- Custom printed blister packaging available
Housings designed to withstand pneumatic pulsing